Before returning any goods, a Return Authorization (RA) must be obtained. Please reference this RA number on the outside of the box as well as on the packing slip inside the box. When you request an RA please include the quantity, the part number, description, our invoice number, your purchase order number and the exact reason for return. You must prepay all transportation charges. Defective or incorrectly shipped items will be replaced or we will issue a full credit. No credit or allowance will be made for labor or charges other than the purchase price of the goods. All other returns are subject to a minimum 25% handling charge (stock returns are subject to special terms).
You must request a return within 90 days of invoice. Returned merchandise will only be accepted with an issued RA number and ONLY within 30 days of issuing return authorization number.
- We will inspect all items before accepting them for return. Items must be in new condition.
- All returned items must be shipped “Freight Prepaid”
- We can’t issue credit on items that came from another parts company.
- Credit will NOT be issued for parts damaged due to corrosion, abuse, alteration or misuse.
- All parts must be returned to our warehouse.
- Starters and alternators will be tested before issuing credit.